Automotive Processor-Fort Myers
As a Production Team Member, you will be given the opportunity to cross-train and learn different roles within the production area. The ideal candidate will be able to navigate between the various production team member roles (Wire Puller, Engine Dismantler, Forklift Operator, and more) and fulfill the responsibilities required for the role:
· Complete daily tasks in accordance with all safety requirements and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
· Perform manual labor activities including lifting, pulling, and removing used automotive parts from vehicles.
· Work in a hands-on, all-weather outdoor environment.
· Help keep the production area and display yard clean and organized.
· Learn and perform other production tasks as needed.
Must be able to work production hours (Monday - Friday). Occasional weekend, overtime, and holiday work may be required to fulfill weekly objectives.
· General mechanical understanding and application.
· Basic knowledge of auto parts.
· Ability to stand, walk, bend, lift 50lbs, and stretch as required by a specific task.
· Must have reliable means of transportation to work.
· Preferred qualifications (but not required) include:
· Experience with maintenance / troubleshooting of heavy equipment (loaders, hydraulics, tow motors, large equipment).
· Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office products / applications)
· Bi-lingual in Spanish
Apply For This Position
Submit Your Resume
Please enter the following information and upload your resume to apply for the position