As a Parts Pro, you will be our in-store expert at identifying automotive parts and providing mechanical insight to customers. You will be a valued member of our retail team and assist the team in delivering exceptional service to all customers. Your focus on customer success will help you fulfill the responsibilities required for the role:
Apply to this link directly: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1500431/Pull-A-Part/PARTS-PRO
● Greet customers with a warm welcome and explain our products and services.
● Accurately identify auto parts for purchase and assist customers with general information.
● Help customers use our digital kiosks or mobile devices to look up inventory.
● Provide warranty information to customers.
● Help keep the retail floor and store environment clean and organized.
● Learn and perform other retail tasks as needed.
● Commitment to delivering friendly, helpful, and professional customer service.
● Advanced automotive parts knowledge required.
● Good computer skills and ability to navigate mobile devices.
● Ability to stand, walk, bend, lift 50lbs, and stretch as required by a specific task.
● Ability to (if needed to) work in all weather conditions.
● Must be able to work retail store hours (including weekends & overtime). Some holiday work may be required.
● Must have reliable means of transportation to work.
Apply For This Position
Submit Your Resume
Please enter the following information and upload your resume to apply for the position