Great question!We're the premier do-it-yourself used auto parts superstore (we buy cars, sell used auto parts and sell used cars). In order to keep the prices low so you can buy the parts you need or want without breaking the bank, our design and approach works like this:
- We inventory vehicles, not specific parts. You can't call our stores to ask if we have the part or its condition; you gotta come in to see if it's there and remove it yourself with your own tools (click herefor the types of tools you can bring to the yard).
- Even if you could call our stores, our folks aren't staffed to search for parts on the yard.
Here's how you DIY with Pull-A-Part:
- Search our vehicle inventory online at www.pullapart.com or in the store at one of our 25 locations
- Since we inventory vehicles and not the specific parts, we focus on keeping fresh inventory arriving daily.Search New On Yardfor vehicles set within the last 24 hrs, 48 hrs or 7 days.
- Don't see your vehicle?Search Parts Interchange for more options or sign up for Notify Me and we'll text or email you as soon as your desired vehicle(s) arrives on the yard.
- Want to know what you're going to pay?Visit our parts pricing page.
Also - all of our the searches listed above are available in our stores. Simply visit the kiosks as soon as you walk in.
DIY isn't for everyone, but with our selection and prices, many of our customers believe it is well worth every trip!
We are a do-it-yourself used auto parts retailer. We buy old cars, sell used auto parts and now sell used cars at select locations (see them here).
When seeking auto parts, it is important to understand that we inventory vehicles, not the separate parts found in each. Individual parts are being pulled from our inventory all day long making it impossible to know exactly which parts are still in the cars at any given time. This creates our low-cost advantage. We have roughly 2,000+ cars at each salvage yard with fresh cars placed on the lot each day.
You can search vehicle inventory online or in the store. Whether searching online or in the store, inventory is updated daily to better reflect what we have on-hand at any given time. When you visit the closes store location, remember to bring some tools, and you can walk away with quality used auto parts for less.
We invite you to enjoy the Pull-A-Part difference.
Generally speaking, we currently sell only automotive parts and some recycled fluids.
However, we sell used vehicles, motorcycles, and ATVs at certain locations. Please visit your nearest location to see what's available today.